Natural Perfume Oils to Try



Natural Perfume Oils to Try


When I first entered the world of natural beauty, I was not prepared to give up my perfume. Nope.That sweet-smelling blend of chemicals was a part of my daily routine, and it made me feel beautiful.
As I became more and more knowledgeable, though, I began to feel 
ss and less beautiful in my favorite perfume. Every time I spritzed it, I could feel my body being coated in a layer of something negative – as dramatic as that sounds. I found myself preferring the scents of natural essential oils, and started to explore that realm. Then I discovered natural perfume oils, and I haven’t looked back since.
Today I’m putting the spotlight on my four favorites. They all come in roll-on bottles that are tiny enough to carry around with you – and I highly suggest you do just that. If you have any perfume oils you want to mention, please do so in the comments! I’m always looking for ways to further ignite my senses.
Perfume_Oils_1
I am so in love with Chemical Commodity Fragrance. You guys probably already know that I love anything that makes me feel like a goddess, and these gorgeous oils are heavenly to say the least. They come in beautiful little bottles and all have the most divine names like White Rose Repellent Incense ,and Camomile Washing Powder. My personal favorite is Atma, an enlightening blend of mint, lemongrass, and frankincense. You can even place these scents in an oil burner and let the beautiful aromas fill the space that surrounds you.
Perfume_Oils_2

评论

此博客中的热门博文

This is also a post on advertising:Laundry pods

What Laundry Soaps to Use While Traveling?

This is a magical AD article