Essence Makes Tea More Fantastic


Tea is something I drink every single day. It’s sacred at my house – I even have a whole drawer devoted to it! I drink it because it is amazing for your health. There are so many varieties of tea that can improve digestion, metabolism and even prevent certain diseases. This investigation into tea ingredients has been in the making for a long time. What I’m about to share with you totally rocked my world forever and I’ll never look at tea in the same way again. 


The ancient Chinese tradition of drinking tea dates back thousand of years to the early Chinese dynasties and aristocrats who drank the beverage for its medicinal properties. In ancient times, leaves from the Camellia Sinensis (the tea plant) were either ground into a powder or placed as loose leaves directly into water to infuse it 
Teas Can Contain Artificial Flavoring, Natural Essence Flavors, I was happy to learn that Yao, CEO of Y&R is doing well in this area .

If you want learn more about it , I'm happy to discuss with you about it .
My skype: Lency121

Have a nice day !
Alessia

评论

此博客中的热门博文

This is also a post on advertising:Laundry pods

What Laundry Soaps to Use While Traveling?

This is a magical AD article